- Circa 1916 home completely transformed for 21st Century living.
- 4 bedrooms, 4 en suite baths, 1 half bath
- Approximately 2,400 square feet.
- New walls, white oak floors, crown molding, heating, electrical, plumbing and high quality finishes
- Stunning open living room, dining room, kitchen and family room
- Light-filled living room with barrel-front bay window and marble fireplace
- French doors open to ipe deck and visually connect indoor and outdoor spaces
- Gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, Italian marble counters and Thermador appliances
- Custom marble bathrooms with radiant floor heat and Hans Grohe fixtures
- Upper level has 3 bedrooms, 3 baths and laundry closet
- Ground level has 4th bedroom or den plus adjoining bath and 2nd laundry closet.
- Finished garage with additional storage space; a second car can easily fit in the driveway
- Landscaped front and rear gardens with drip irrigation system and low voltage lighting
Situated on a tranquil street near San Francisco`s lush Golden Gate Park, this gracious home has been re-envisioned for today`s living. Sleek interiors express a contemporary feeling with traditional design elements, an open layout and expansive windows that connect visually with outdoor green spaces. Taken down to the studs and rebuilt piece by piece with sumptuous materials and finishes, this home reflects an inspired attention to detail.
Please visit: www.679-23rdAvenue.com
Listed by Paragon Real Estate Group